A Kiss



1. on the FOREHEAD says

I care for you.


2. on the HAND says

I respect you.


3. on the NOSE says

I missed you.


4. on the EYES says

I want to cherish our wonderful memories


5. on the EARLOBES says

I want to baby you.


6. on the NECK says

I like your natural scent.


7. on the FINGERTIPS says

I treasure you.


8. on the HAIR says

I pray for you all the time.


9. on the PALM says

I want to succeed.


10. on the BACK says

I'll follow you now and forever.


11. on the CHIN says

I wish to be rich.


12. on the KNEES says

Forgive me coz I'm crazy for you.


13. on the ARMS says

I adore you


14. on the LIPS says

I love you, you're mine forever.



Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
    We Are Pleased to Announce the Launch of Movies Gallery 09, Mobile Movies in 3gp format, Reality show, Upcoming Movies 09 Trailer, About Dubai, Real Estate, Tips Of Career And Many More.

    To start just go to http://www.whydubai.net

    We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback and help us improve the sites further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice blog...

    i have a suggesstion...dont mind... please change the font color... white background and light font is tuff to read...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend
    How are you my friend?
    I wish you a happy day
    I will visit your blog
    If you have time please visit my site

    http://laptop2vpro.blogspot.com/

    http://love2vqn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete