A Kiss



1. on the FOREHEAD says

I care for you.


2. on the HAND says

I respect you.


3. on the NOSE says

I missed you.


4. on the EYES says

I want to cherish our wonderful memories


5. on the EARLOBES says

I want to baby you.


6. on the NECK says

I like your natural scent.


7. on the FINGERTIPS says

I treasure you.


8. on the HAIR says

I pray for you all the time.


9. on the PALM says

I want to succeed.


10. on the BACK says

I'll follow you now and forever.


11. on the CHIN says

I wish to be rich.


12. on the KNEES says

Forgive me coz I'm crazy for you.


13. on the ARMS says

I adore you


14. on the LIPS says

I love you, you're mine forever.



Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. very nice blog...

    i have a suggesstion...dont mind... please change the font color... white background and light font is tuff to read...

    ReplyDelete